Scope of Services
As Eraco Chiller, we are completely free to determine the scope and nature of the services we will provide, within the framework of the law; and the changes we will make regarding the services will be deemed to have entered into force by being published on the WEBSITE.
The owner of all text, code, graphics, logos, images, sound files and software used on the WEBSITE (hereinafter will be referred to as “content”) is Eraco Chiller and all rights are reserved. Reproduction or copying of site content is strictly prohibited without written permission.
- All users undertake to use the WEBSITE only for lawful and personal purposes and not to engage in any activity that would infringe the rights of third parties. Legal and penal responsibilities in their transactions and actions within the WEBSITE belong to them. The WEBSITE has no direct and/or indirect responsibility for any damages incurred or to be incurred by third parties due to these transactions and actions.
- We do our best to ensure the accuracy and up-to-dateness of the information available on the WEBSITE. However, despite our efforts, this information may lag behind the actual changes, and there may be some differences. For this reason, we do not give any guarantee, express or implied, or make any commitments regarding the accuracy and up-to-dateness of the information on the website.
- The WEBSITE may contain hyperlinks to other websites, applications and platforms operated by third parties and whose contents are unknown to us. The WEBSITE provides access to these websites only for functional purposes, and we do not accept any responsibility for their content.
- Although we do our best to keep the WEBSITE free of viruses, we cannot guarantee that it is completely virus-free. Therefore, it is the users responsibility to take the necessary precautions against viruses while downloading data. We are not responsible for any damage caused by malicious software, code or materials such as viruses, etc.
- We do not guarantee that there will be no defect or error in the services offered on the WEBSITE, or that uninterrupted service will be provided. We may terminate your access to the WEBSITE and any of its services at any time without notice.
Limitation of Liability
Our liability for damages arising from the use of the WEBSITE is limited to intent and gross negligence. For damages arising from breach of contract, the total compensation that can be claimed is limited to foreseeable damages. The abovementioned limitations of liability also do not apply in the event of damage to human life, bodily injury or a person’s health. We will not be liable for any compensation for delay, non-performance or default in all cases legally deemed force majeure.
Dispute Resolution: The laws of the Republic of Turkey will be applicable for the resolution of any dispute arising from the implementation or interpretation of this Contract; Sakarya Courthouse Courts and Execution Offices are authorized.