DMA series air-cooled chiller devices are the continuation of DCA series products and they are chiller devices designed to be suitable for processes requiring medium and low temperatures. It can achieve cold water up to -2 C in areas with high ambient temperature since it is R134A gas charged. It operates in 8 stages in total on 2 compressors and saves energy thanks to its screw compressors. It is used in the majority of industry and HVAC applications thanks to its features such as high physical resistance, low noise level and long duration of use.
• Cooling capacity is determined according to +8°C water outlet and +25°C ambient temperature.
• Cooling capacity is determined according to -2°C water outlet and +25°C ambient temperature.
• Sound level pressure was measured in an open area, 10 meters away from the device, with average values taken from 4 sides.
• Pump type may change depending on the process pressure losses and the condition of the installation.
• Pump flow rates have been determined according to the manufacturer’s catalogue values